ROOM no. 3
can be booked as a double room or a family room for up to 4 people (2 adults and 2children)
Room no. 3 is a suite that consists of an entrance hall and 2 separate areas, connected by a door. The suite can also be used as a family room. It is located on the ground floor. The large room features a double bed (1.8 m x 2 m) and the small room has a couch/bed (1.5 m x 2 m). The bathroom has a double sink, a toilet and a spacious walk-in rain shower. The room offers great comfort, with a total area of 55 m2 and a large (southerly) terrace of 28 m2 with lounge chairs and a view of the courtyard with water fountain.
The entire room has been designed in an authentic Portuguese style, combined with all modern conveniences.
Room no. 3 also features:
- a large private terrace (area of 28 m2) with lounge chairs
- en-suite bathroom with a rain shower, double sink and toilet
- wonderfully scented artisan soaps
- espresso machine
- Bluetooth music speaker
- air conditioning
- free Wi-Fi and satellite television
- King-size beds (1.8 m x 2 m) with heavenly mattresses and bedding of Egyptian cotton
During your stay, you can enjoy:
- the outdoor swimming pool with black mosaic stones
- various terraces and seats
- beautifully landscaped garden
- various common areas
- seating area
- free and private on-site parking space
- bath towels and parasols – which can be taken to the beach if so desired
Children < 3 years old: 15 euro/day; a travel cot is included.