Farmhouse of the palms
The “Farmhouse of the Palms” Bed & Breakfast is run by 2 Flemish people, Frank and Veronique. After years of living busy lives, they decided to build a life without stress, less focus on materialism, in order to learn to enjoy the simplicity, tranquility and the outdoors. The Portuguese Algarve region had it all, and they wanted to share it with their guests.
At Farmhouse of the Palms, guests can enjoy the peace and quiet. Situated on a hill named “Cerro do Botelho” and surrounded by a stunning garden, this 200-year-old ‘monte’ (farmhouse) features a total of 5 rooms. The area offers stunning views over the area, including the nearby city of São Brás de Alportel. The air is still pure and clean. The B&B is away from the tourist crowds and allows you to discover the authentic Algarve region, with its little villages where life is every bit as easygoing as it was 50 years ago. And still, Faro and the airport are only 20 minutes away.
The rooms have been stylishly renovated, using natural stone and wood, with white being the primary colour. The rooms have all been created deliberately spaciously. The chosen interior decoration gives them a certain sober tranquility. The rooms offer all modern conveniences, such as satellite television, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, Bluetooth speakers and an espresso machine.
Farmhouse of the Palms also has a number of common areas, a splendid garden with a wide variety of fruit trees and tropical plants, a large outdoor swimming pool in black mosaic and delightful spots to sit back and relax. In short, privacy and tranquility are guaranteed.
Children are more than welcome. Children under 3 years old stay for free, and a travel cot is available for free as well. Unfortunately, due to its location, our B&B is not quite as suited for people with disabilities.
- Check-in: 14.00 – 20.00 | Check-out until 11.00
- All prices include a full continental breakfast
- On sunny days (virtually always) you can enjoy your breakfast on the terrace
- There is an honesty bar
- Small lunch menu featuring salads and light snacks (July/August only)
- Various places to rest and relax, or to read
- Bath towels and beach parasols can be borrowed free of charge
- Faro city, the airport and the nearest beach are only 15 km away
- Several beautiful golf courses within a 15-20 km radius
- Wide choice of excellent restaurants within a 5 km radius